Welcome, Guest. Please login or register | Contrast:

Author Topic: Cuboid  (Read 196 times)

CyborgDonut

• Newbie Contributor

• Total posts: 2

Cuboid
« on: 31 May 2017, 11:48:53 »
Okay! So I've only been 3D Modeling for only a few weeks now. I know the basics, camera movement, lighting, coloring, material, etc.

So a little background, I've had this game idea for years! But I'm not going to spoil it all. I'm currently working on one of the first enemy robot models.

I haven't modeled it's weapons yet, I'm still deciding between miniguns and lasers. I also do have to remake the tracks and gears to it. (Honestly, i have no idea how to do this)

Btw, I call it a Cuboid.

Maximus

• Senior Forum Technician
  • Full Contributor

• Total posts: 51

• Lord of the skies it is I, Thoraxe! Hear my call!

• Entercoders
Re: Cuboid
« Reply #1 on: 01 June 2017, 16:08:40 »
[member=33]CyborgDonut[/member] nice one!  :good:
If you found an error in any topic head with a tutorial, plz click Report to moderator and state what exactly worth an attention.

"It's not the hardware that is slow, it's lazy and effeminate programmers! Remember back in the days when hardware resources were limited, but systems still worked snappy enough?"
"To understand recursion, you should first understand recursion... GNU Not Unix! GNU Not Unix get it?!"
"There were plenty pilots who died because they chose to stay and fix an unfixable issue, rather than eject and face consequences of conviction for crashing a multi million dollar jet."